twitter
rss

hello there 4 Bestari...
I am really sorry that I could not come to school for 2 days because teacher is not feeling so well..

I noticed that more and more of you had discovered this blog.

Congratulations.

Here's the thing... In the chatbox, I noticed some of you had began chatting with one another, which is good. But it would be better if you could communicate in English...


let's learn together on how to talk and communicate using English. it is ok to make mistakes because we will learnt from our mistakes, aren't we? 

So let start the habit by doing this.... 

Here is the best part...
whoever that leave a comment for this post will be rewarded with 5 stickers!!

how cool is that?

you can write anything you want in the comment, but by using English.. it could be at least 4 sentences.... at least! so pls write more... the more you write, i might reward you with more stickers!!

til then, I'll see you on MOnday..

much love, Teacher Farah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment